Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday Festival of the Arts program

I've been invited to read this Sunday, December 3, at the Holiday Festival of the Arts program in Covington. It’ll be held at the St. John’s Coffeehouse, which is at 535 E. Boston St. Covington, La. 70433. The phone # is 985-893-5553.


The program features a bunch of local authors. Some will be telling stories while others will do brief readings. I’m one of the readers, and will be reading material from “The Adventures of an Arkansawyer,” a humorous memoir of my days growing up on a farm in Arkansas.


The program begins at 12:15 and ends at 4:00. My actual reading will be sometime between 1:40 and 2:40. I’m not sure of the exact moments. The whole program looks pretty interesting, though.


I will also have some of my books for sale during the intervals between events. I’m planning on bringing copies of:

Cold in the Light: $8.

Killing Trail: $5.

Harmland: $5.

The Adventures of an Arkansawyer: $6.


If you’re local, I hope you’ll drop by. Would love to see you. If anyone who is planning to come wants a specific book, let me know and I’ll be sure to bring it.



8 comments:

Angie said...

Have fun! I hope the event goes well, and a bunch of people show up. [crossed fingers]

Angie

sage said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon but don’t think I can make it to LA this Sunday afternoon. I need to read your Arkansawyer book.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Knock them dead and sell some books! Enjoy.

Charles Gramlich said...

Angie, At least I'm not there alone so other folks may have people coming too.

Sage, I think you'd probably enjoy the Arkansawyer stories. If you ever want a copy a little cheaper than you can get online you can email me.

Alex, that would be nice to pick up some extra spending money for Christmas

^.^ said...

Wishing you luck and much happiness with your readings, friend Charles ... What an honour, hmmm ? ... So proud of you ... Love, always, cat.

Charles Gramlich said...

Cat, thank you.

Erik Donald France said...

23 skidoo! To great success, Charles, and much enjoyment ~ cheers ~ !

Charles Gramlich said...

Erik, Thanks, man