Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Library Thing

My friend Sidney Williams turned me on to the Library Thing, which is sort of an online place to share with other readers about the books that you own and read. I joined up and have added some of my own books. Sid talks more about it on his blog, or you can check the site out itself and it will give you an explanation. Seems like a way for authors and readers to make contact with each other. I also found it fun, although I can see how one might spend a fair amount of time on such a site. It was interesting to see who there had some of the same books I have.

books, reading

1 comment:

Sphinx Ink said...

Thanks for posting about Library Thing. I've taken a quick peek at it and think I'm going to love it. It's so cool to find a site for bookaholics like me.