Monday, August 28, 2006

Various Issues

I'm checking in remotely again, but this should be the last day. They are supposed to come hook up our internet connection at the new house today. I've got my fingers crossed.

In writing news, another Illuminata is up, with a "Writer's Block" column by me. The issue is listed at the bottom right of the archives, August 2006. I'm also reading a book called Ghost Road Blues by Jonathan Mayberry, with an eye toward providing him with a cover quote. The book has really hooked me and I'm enjoying it greatly so far. I'm about a third of the way through it. I spent most of the weekend writing, but it was for non-fiction. Still, I was glad to get back on the computer and log a few hours. I got a lot accomplished at least.

If our net is up when I get home, I should start posting regularly here again. If you don't see a new post by me in the next two days figure something went wrong with the satellite set up. If it is up I plan to go back to posting most every day, with the focus on writing again.

No comments: